S3 Storage Service
- Bucket: Container, it can contains none or serveral objects.
- Object: File contained on bucket, sometimes is called key.
- AccessKey: Es the token associated to the user to stablish the connection to OpenCayle service . It will be generated as it is explained on OpenCayle service connection.
The following are the rules for naming S3 buckets:
- Bucket names must be unique across all existing bucket names in Amazon S3.
- Bucket names must be at least 3 and no more than 63 characters long.
- Bucket names must not contain uppercase characters or underscores.
- Bucket names must start with a lowercase letter or number.
- Bucket names must be a series of one or more labels.
- Adjacent labels are separated by a single period (.).
- Bucket names can contain lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Each label must start and end with a lowercase letter or a number.
- Bucket names must not be formatted as an IP address (for example, 192.168.5.4).